WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Have you liked a post by our Notable G Shock Member Deepsea_dweller?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Congrats bud! Always a joy to see your G Shock of the day in the WRUW Affordables Thread/f71 (y)

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: Dxnnis and WES51

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
In answer to the OP's poll question, the response in my head was "Duh!!" ;) 😂

I mean, c'mon. Who hasn't??? (New members excepted) DSD is like a fixture in this forum. A Frog king - not to mention GWG Mudmaster guru, and many others. He has an amazing collection and has had some of the nicest Gs over the years that anyone has owned. (Thinking of a particular Ruby GWF-1000, eh DSD??! Also that Lightning Yellow Ti Frog is pretty fantastic too!) The forum would not be the same without DSD, so thanks, and congrats to him!

·
Premium Member
8,207 Posts
Also let me add, DSD (Tom) is a really nice guy. Super happy he's still around (here) after all these years. I think he and I both started on here around the same time. Nice to share the G journey with you, Tom!

·
Registered
28,237 Posts
Yeah true friends @Time4Playnow - really appreciated. It’s been a long time indeed; let me take the opportunity to say thanks to our WUS and F17 members for the support - and also a shoutout to our F17 mods and to the G Shock Godfather @Sjors :) Thanks @Spirit of the Watch for the kind words and your encouragement Would have preferred a low profile though

·
Registered
28,237 Posts
Also let me add, DSD (Tom) is a really nice guy. Super happy he's still around (here) after all these years. I think he and I both started on here around the same time. Nice to share the G journey with you, Tom!
Yessss T4P We both started from scratch here on F17..no shortcuts, and we both kept going ... and going ... and going ever since

My first G ever ( 2013 )

My latest one ( in 2020 ) and surely not my last new G

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
However meaningless those numbers are I'm glad to see Tom getting some recognition. Your photos of watches and Hong Kong are always a joy to behold. I was worried when you said at the beginning of the year that you were dialling down on Gs, but it is our pleasure and privilege that you are still going strong.

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Awesome , your name reached out with a few others many months before I joined. Searching and finding your amazing collection of Gs . In awe and always will be , congrats and well deserved :cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts