WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am needing some ideas for a new strap for my Lm-1. Can anyone who has changed the strap post some pictures please. :) I would love to see some leather, croc, shark, zulu, or gator, options? :think:

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I've got a leather strap with croc pattern that I am about to try on it. I don't have any other 24mm watches so I have yet to accumulate any straps of that size except for the one.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just ordered a couple of Hirsch Liberty straps in a couple of colors. I hear it's a good thick budget leather strap. It will give me a good introduction to the world of 24mm straps. :)

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
I'm gonna try a Zulu for a while.....then the leather strap from Mitch when they are available later. I'll post photos when the Zulu's arrive (black/orange).

Hoppy

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dudes! Once the holidaze is over, I'll be back to full-on watch geekiness next week...I promise, I'll dump a whole mess of wrist shots of the LM-1 wearing various straps!

But lemme say this...it looks particularly sweet on a Greg Stevens Crazy Horse! But then, just about any big watch looks great on that strap!

BT

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Here ya go:

And a lume shot:

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Very Nice Mark, I like the thickness of that strap, it looks great on the LM-1.
I on the other hand am so dissapointed, the Dimodell Chronissimo( always liked the look so I pulled the trigger) I bought is the wrong size. I ordered the 24 mm and a 22mm came:oops:, I will get a hold of my fellow in the next few days when I get home and I know he will rectify it, what a bummer and I had been waiting for this for some time.
some quick pics on the run, sorry Mitch not up to snuff, glares etc.......

BTW the 07 rocks, I am so glad I have one of the early LM-1 not to be made again, yea number 9.
Way to go Mitch , way to go|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>

I already emailed Shane man I am glad he is so good at his straps..........
Regards
Robert

LM-1 on DeLaurian and some shameless shilling. Soon to hit the sales corner.......No, not the watch. I am definitely keeping the watch.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Robert, your pictures are Picassos, compared to mine. I did buy a Nikon D40 the other day. If the camera has anything to do with it, my pictures will get better. Maybe that's wishful thinking.

Mitch

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Mitch, a light tent of some sort is a must. I picked up a terrific kit at my local photo shop for $100 that came with two side lamps. Then I added two more clip on lights above. Those cheap spiral screw-in daylight flourescents from Home Depot are absolutely the key then play around with the placement of them.

·
Registered
296 Posts
#35 on a different rubber strap

Got this "aftermarket" ([email protected]) P-strap from eprey. I think it suits the LM-1 just perfect with its thick elements. It was easy to adjust it for the O7 buckle tung (at the end that is, the holes accept the tung as they are).

1 - 20 of 59 Posts