WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this on other forums before it's kind of like a give away chain. The way it works is someone will give something they don't want away and in turn the person who recieves it will offer up something to give to someone else. It usually is a lot of fun.

Anyway I'll start first. I've got a shanghai 1120 i never wear.

The bad: It is about 5 minutes off per day. 19mm lugs
The Good the case and dial are in decent shape, the hands are in nice shape and the dial is perfect. The dial is one of the textured 581 style dials that were made recently of the origional machinery.

What good is it to you? Well the movement may be repairable or you could use it to practice your watch repair abilities. If you have a spare movement around you could easily case it up with this stuff since everything else is in good shape.

I'll give it to the first member, with more than 30 posts. who posts they want it in this thread. I'll ship at my expense. After you get a tracking number from me you need to post up something watch related (a watch, case, dial, strap, etc.) to give away.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Waw! That is an excellent idea. :-! Your 1120 has a very nice dial. 5 minutes per day is too much to adjust. Perhaps there is oil on the hair spring, or the spring is megnetized?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
If it doesn't have to be a Chinese watch, I have a Casio Forester (old type)(baro./alt.) I don't use. It's working fine with a fresh battery!

Josh (fan of Karma capacitance)

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
Thread closed [temporarily]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.