WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wearing a blue mako, no photos as of yet, but we all know what it looks like:-!.

Yogev

·
Banned
661 Posts
Johsch- I've been looking at buying a Kinetic diver; either the SKA371 (black face) or the SKA367 (yellow face). What do you think of yours?

Oh yeah, like Yogev, I'm wearing the blue Mako and I don't have any pix either.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Black Mako For Me.

·
Registered
4,930 Posts
GREAT PHOTO!!!!!!
Very nice indeed

Yogev
I'm assuming you're talking about mine. If so, thanks, I love playing with the Macro mode on the camera. There are better photogs on here but I've snapped a few good macro shots. I've found the SKXA35 to be the most photogenic watch I've had. The camera seems to have a very easy time focusing on it. And it seems to be hard to get a good shot of a G shock, not sure why?? Either way, I'm going to delete those and take new shots of my 2nd SKXA35. The one pictured went back for one with a better bezel, it was loose and had some slight damage. The new one has a tighter bezel along with better alignment with the minute markers.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Johsch- I've been looking at buying a Kinetic diver; either the SKA371 (black face) or the SKA367 (yellow face). What do you think of yours?

Oh yeah, like Yogev, I'm wearing the blue Mako and I don't have any pix either.
It's a heavy watch, but after you wear it a while you get used to it. It's pretty comfortable though. It's really well made and a very robust watch. I set it on Nov 30th and today Dec 7th it's 1 sec. fast. It's an excellent watch. It has one of the nicest rotating bezels that I've ever used. It's exceptionally smooth and easy to turn. I think it's even better than the one on my Orange Monster and that one's really nice.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wore my new Orange Monster.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Already posted this pic in another thread for another reason, but it's also what I wore today, so I'll post it here as well:

·
11,515 Posts
I just got this Jade Orient *** watch from a member in Hong Kong, yesterday. I wore it most of the day today. Picture shamelessly stolen, will take pictre of my own soon.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Black Monster with plongeur hand

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts