WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Weell, to be honest I'm still puzzled about the process with Covid-19 watch. I registered interest, received no email. Sent email, did not get any reply. Phoned internet shop. The perston who answered the phone was a bit lost and told me later by email that all watches had been sold so no more were being done. But, thanks to Kotsov's message, it happens that 1 day ago the watch was still available, and tonight it was even in stock in the russian part of the site (did not check "en" though). So I bi the bullet and bought it.
Thanks Kotsov for letting us know
Best regards

·
Registered
387 Posts
Weell, to be honest I'm still puzzled about the process with Covid-19 watch. I registered interest, received no email. Sent email, did not get any reply. Phoned internet shop. The perston who answered the phone was a bit lost and told me later by email that all watches had been sold so no more were being done. But, thanks to Kotsov's message, it happens that 1 day ago the watch was still available, and tonight it was even in stock in the russian part of the site (did not check "en" though). So I bit the bullet and bought it.
Thanks Kotsov for letting us know.
Have no idea regarding the actual shipping of the watch...
Best regards

·
Registered
531 Posts
Must admit to being puzzled about the ordering process, I've received emails acknowledging the order from Luch, and the transaction from their clearing bank, but the transaction is still showing as 'pending' on my credit card, and no notice of shipping. Anyone else got anything different?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Anyone else got anything different?
US Order 2 days ago, credit card is still showing "temporary authorization" I expect when it reaches packing stage charge status will change. Not that unusual but they are weak on communication. I sent them an email 48 hours ago and they haven't responded. My first factory order from Luch, don't know what's normal operating procedure and what's lingering impact of covid.

·
Registered
531 Posts
US Order 2 days ago, credit card is still showing "temporary authorization" I expect when it reaches packing stage charge status will change. Not that unusual but they are weak on communication. I sent them an email 48 hours ago and they haven't responded. My first factory order from Luch, don't know what's normal operating procedure and what's lingering impact of covid.
Yep, same here - my first order as well, not making a good impression & I'd got my eye on some of their other watches so was seeing how this went before putting in another order.
Though just checked and the payment is now 'cleared' on the cc (at a more 'favourable' rate to Mastercard - originally £23.05, now £23.15 + a 3% 'funny money fee' (my term for a 'Non Sterling Transaction Fee':-d:-d)) so it could just be the cc company waiting to squeeze more money on the exchange rate:think:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Must admit to being puzzled about the ordering process, I've received emails acknowledging the order from Luch, and the transaction from their clearing bank, but the transaction is still showing as 'pending' on my credit card, and no notice of shipping. Anyone else got anything different?
I bought one on monday, but my credit card doesn't reflect nothing yet.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I think it is like Aliexpress, they wait until the money has cleared before notifying to stop naughty people clawing back once its in transit which used to be a big loss for the firms who would lose money in having to have the order returned and there were the ones that slipped through, got delivered and the rascal at the other end claiming innocence at receiving anything.

Some of my ebay sellers wait until the funds have cleared into their banks before dispatch, OK it adds three days to the wait but such is the price of our foibles lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
So now the 'Covid' watch is not available again, but no 'tab' for registering for pre-order, so it looks as though they aren't planning any more?

·
Registered
957 Posts
I’m just worried it was a mistake, they’ve discovered it after getting some orders, then they’ve taken it down.

Hope not though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I’m just worried it was a mistake, they’ve discovered it after getting some orders, then they’ve taken it down.

Hope not though.
Just noticed my card went from pending to a posted transaction. I'd say that bodes well. Don't know why they'd process a charge unless they intend to ship. I'll post again if I get tracking.

81 - 100 of 123 Posts