WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Lesson for me.

I have some great Luch watches.

Non of which where bought from the factory.

I’ll keep it that way.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Seems very strange that it's the only site that I've come across that you don't have to create an account to make a purchase.
Not sure if I like it.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Seems very strange that it's the only site that I've come across that you don't have to create an account to make a purchase.
Not sure if I like it.
For me the warning signs are there. Rightly or wrongly.

The watches are lovely underrated things.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Not sure if I like it.
For me the warning signs are there. Rightly or wrongly.

The watches are lovely underrated things.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I see they don't like sending stuff overseas :(

Spotted a gawjus anniversary Belarussian railways gold plated on a gold plated "boilerplate" bracelet... with a dark green and gold dial wow... now setting my ebay searches to find me a good 'un hehe

·
Registered
531 Posts
I see they don't like sending stuff overseas 😞

Spotted a gawjus anniversary Belarussian railways gold plated on a gold plated "boilerplate" bracelet... with a dark green and gold dial wow... now setting my ebay searches to find me a good 'un hehe
They do - and have done - some really nice watches, but unfortunately, the complete lack of comunication is putting me off ordering direct from them again.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I just spent a while going through the 1200 plus listings under Belarus Watch via ebay... they likes their digitals is what I took from it and I am like arrgh as caught between a Vympel Capitan and a very odd looking Elektronika in brown and lurid green or one of them diamond shaped digitals... they look awesome with that square rotated some degrees to make a diamond on your arm, equally as cool as the UFO (puck), I did spot something new and modern Luch and its argh do I, do I?

Quite reasonable priced too, maybe its time to add more to the Belarus branch of my ravings er I mean collection, about to start on my 100 watches in my personal collection video lol And so much still left to buy.

By the way, if any of you chaps know of the actual proper name for what I call a "boilerplate" bracelet e.g. solid plates of steel held together by smaller plates, kinda like the faceted Luch but plain without adornment, would be grateful as I want some more and can't seem to find any. If I could get the end pieces I could prob make them just by tracing and working 1mm or 2mm steel and use .5mm for the folded joining links and not the hardest to drill a fine hole for the pins etc.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Re: lets talk about << LUCH >>watches

They do - and have done - some really nice watches, but unfortunately, the complete lack of comunication is putting me off ordering direct from them again.
i wrote a whatsapp to the factory (to the phone they gave with my order). No response...

EDIT:They responded me, next week they ship my order

·
Registered
531 Posts
I just spent a while going through the 1200 plus listings under Belarus Watch via ebay... they likes their digitals is what I took from it and I am like arrgh as caught between a Vympel Capitan and a very odd looking Elektronika in brown and lurid green or one of them diamond shaped digitals... they look awesome with that square rotated some degrees to make a diamond on your arm, equally as cool as the UFO (puck), I did spot something new and modern Luch and its argh do I, do I?

Quite reasonable priced too, maybe its time to add more to the Belarus branch of my ravings er I mean collection, about to start on my 100 watches in my personal collection video lol And so much still left to buy.

By the way, if any of you chaps know of the actual proper name for what I call a "boilerplate" bracelet e.g. solid plates of steel held together by smaller plates, kinda like the faceted Luch but plain without adornment, would be grateful as I want some more and can't seem to find any. If I could get the end pieces I could prob make them just by tracing and working 1mm or 2mm steel and use .5mm for the folded joining links and not the hardest to drill a fine hole for the pins etc.
Trouble with Vympel/Vimpel, is the prices of a lot of them!:-d
Guess I was lucky with my NOS pocket watch, as it was advertised as a 'Raketa' (it's got a Raketa movement in it) & it wasn't until I posted up on here that I was pointed at the Vympel brand.
That Capitan does look good, doesn't it? Very tempted myself with that - but not sure what that 'splodge' on the movement is & not sure as to what the movement is.:think:
Perhaps it's time to open a 'Vympel' thread?:think:

·
Registered
531 Posts
101 - 120 of 123 Posts