WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I'm looking to buy the LG Master Hand Wrench (CO-600). The description in ofrei says that it can be used with LG Openall (CO-650).

From the pictures I'm having a hard time understanding/seeing how these two work together.

Does anyone know how they work together?

Also does the LG Master Hand Wrench work on 47mm Polygonal screw case backs?

:thanks

~Mooster

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
The Openall supplies downward pressure on the hand wrench, while the case vise holds the case. How exactly they fit together, I don't know.

Yes, it does open polygonal case backs, but not very well at all. Neither does the Jaxa.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
IMO a large adjustable would work better as a polygonal tool or a Horb ball!

Note: neither recommended by myself;-)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the feedback. I also read that they aren't good at opening polygonal case backs. I guess I can pick up the ofrei ball as well just to try it out.

I also sent a note off to ofrei on how the LG hand wrench and openall are suppose to work together. Will update when I hear from them.

bry1975, which one would you recommend?

Right now I'm looking for something that can open up a 47mm case back but I'd like to be able to use it on my other watches as I get more confident. So I'd like to spend a little on quality without breaking the bank account.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Received response from Ofrei.

Regarding how the LG wrench and Openall work together:

"The LG wrench is designed to fit into the openall and can be locked down into place in the openall so the tool will not slip out of place."

Also the LG wrench opens to about 36 to 38mm.

For large cases like my 47mm they recommend the ofrei balls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts