WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am chasing something else...we all know how that goes. I bought this watch brand new off of this board less than a month ago, and have only worn it once. So, you are getting, in essence a like new condition watch. The case, caseback, buckle, crystal, etc are flawless. The strap has been worn twice, but does not show any real signs of wear.

This is the silver face, brown leather strap combo. I am having camera issues, but can provide pictures of the actual watch if necessary or direct you to the original seller's pics since it essentially looks the same still. The watch sells for $595 online, I paid over $300 for it on this board just recently, but I am asking only $250 including Paypal fees and including shipping via USPS w/ delivery confirmation in the CONUS. I can ship next day upon receipt of payment. Includes original box and papers, like new.

I have many references on this site and under watch deal, as well as on Watchgeeks if you need them :)

http://www.authenticwatches.com/hamilton-khaki-aviation-qne-h76515553.html

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Like new Hamilton Aviation QNE, CHEAP!! Only $260 shipped!

I wanted to clarify, because apparently this link says that the watch is quartz (as well as stating automatic below that). It is an automatic movement, and I don't even think that this watch is produced in a quartz version.

Not looking at trades as the moment, as I am chasing something else, but I appreciate the offer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Like new Hamilton Aviation QNE, CHEAP!! Only $260 shipped!

A lot of nibbles, but no firm buyer yet, so BUMP it and price drop to $250 shipped!

I am losing money on this one, and I haven't seen this watch for this cheap on here in a long time, especially considering the condition!

I will ship today if I receive payment in time to do so (around 1 PM or so Eastern).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Watch has been sold. Thanks Jeff and thanks WUS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts