WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congrats |>:)

Ickler is one of my favourite watch makers. Always nice to see their watches even in photos. b-)

·
Registered
439 Posts
I've been a fan of that one for awhile. Congrats :-!:-!. Does the bracelet have a butterfly closure or a single folding clasp?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Congrats! I recently handled one and it's a great watch. I was amazed at how relatively slim and sleek the design is: the case is only about 12mm thick! Compare that to the thick monstrous ingots other 1000M watches are being housed in! It just goes to show that the big hulking cases of those other watches are just for show and serve no real practical purpose as far as water resistance is concerned.

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
It just goes to show that the big hulking cases of those other watches are just for show and serve no real practical purpose as far as water resistance is concerned.
Well said.

·
Registered
644 Posts
That Nato looks great, Heat!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Looks awesome!!!

Is this a current version with brushed finish or did someone brush it? I was contemplating buying a shiny one and having it brushed.

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
the new version...

imo looks like crap. i think they ruined the clean dial and markers with this new version, i don't understand why they didn't keep the hands solid, what does the skeleton porton do for the watch...there's nothing on the dial in that region to 'uncover'. the new bezel ain't any great shakes either.

i don't like to bash the watch but i don't get the new look at all. the prior version was better.

Don't know which one I'll get, but it'll be a Limes 1Tausend. Check out this post of the newer version introduced at this past year's Baselworld...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts