German watchmaker LIMES has expanded its rugged Endurance line with a new timepiece, the Endurance II. With its new release, LIMES builds upon the groundwork laid by its predecessor, Endurance I, which found plenty of love from enthusiasts because of its precision and robust nature.

From a technical viewpoint the Endurance II is much of the same, which means LIMES has once again included Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW 200-1, 100ATM water resistance, unidirectional rotating bezel (120 clicks) with 60 min. scale and luminous paint. As with the first model, the Endurance II features an ICKLER produced divers case, as evidenced by the “I” logo on the polished crown.

Aesthetically this new timepiece takes cues from the original Endurance I, but is a redefining of the look as LIMES opted to change up the design. The dial is now larger to allow more lume and enhanced levels of contrast, while polished hands are welcome new additions. Elsewhere the Endurance II features a brushed finished case and caseback along with a higher profile ending with a newly polished bezel.

The Endurance II is a distinct diver for those who want function and design, and while it tips its hat generously to the original Endurance, it is new enough to warrant consideration. The watch will be available with a black dial and black bezel and also with a blue dial and blue bezel.

The new model options are black rubberized leather strap or stainless steel bracelet with security buckle and diver extension. Prices start at EUR 860 (VAT) and the timepiece is now available through LIMES with a 1-2 week shipping time.

Visit LIMES