WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Sick.

With each GS picture being posted on these shores.. I'm edging closer to one myself.

Reactions: CitizenM

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It was King Fook Jewellery Group Ltd, next to Ikea, CWB. I believe there's only about 150 of these limited versions available. While I like the SBGH001, the green Tapisserie dail with the gold second hand is very special. It was about 10% more expensive than the SBGH001/5 (HKD55,000 or USD 7,050)

I subsequently visited all the GS stockists in HK to find this watch with no luck.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
The nicest use of gold color i've ever seen. Only some text and a second hand is gold so it's not too much but it gives a bit of a contrast to it. I love it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Oh man I want a GS soo bad. Only thing holding me back is the Japan only service (aside from the prices of course but that's a concern for everybody).

Our postal system is so crap and untrustworthy, forget about shipping out and shipping back watches for service.

I know this is unsolicited but that's the peace of mind of buying a Rolex DateJust (or Omega AT, heck even a Patek) instead: the existence of a service center in Manila.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.