WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another tip from G-Central.

https://www.g-central.com/limited-pro-trek-prw-7000x-1jr-with-carbon-fiber-bezel/

Limited Pro Trek PRW-7000X-1JR with Carbon Fiber Bezel Limited Edition, News, Pro Trek

Carbon fiber is one of the big G-Shock trends that is now spilling over into Casio’s Pro Trek line of outdoor, sensor-equipped watches. The limited edition PRW-7000X-1JR, to be released in May 2019 in Japan, is the first Pro Trek watch to have a carbon fiber bezel. The index, dial ring, and electronic crown have a rose gold color. The watch also has a lightweight composite band.

As part of the PRW-7000 series, the PRW-7000X-1JR is a premium Pro Trek model designed for water activities and ocean use. The PRW-7000X-1JR has 200-meter water resistance, Tough Solar power, Multi-Band 6 radio timekeeping, a sapphire crystal, the Triple Sensor (altimeter-barometer, compass, thermometer), tide indicator, fishing time function, sunrise/sunset data, and full auto dual LED lights with Neon Illuminator.

The PRW-7000X-1JR is limited to 1,300 units worldwide.

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice looking watch! Love the contrast of the hands and the colors. Probably the to me best looking PRW 7000 colorway so far.

It may go great with your limited copper PRW-S6000Y-1:

:D
I'll have to leave this limited PRW-7000 for our more well-heeled f17 members, since I expect it to be quite expensive, so much so that G-Central didn't even put the price in their article.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I'm afraid me too.

I'm a one watch person and try not to own too many watches, but I find this one at least as stunning as the MRG 1000, well or at least a PRW8000. Just so elegant and so beautiful. I feel hooked. I'm also a sucker for high contrast dispaly.

Having said that, I would be a bit worried about scratching the carbon fiber bezel on this one. On the new GWR B1000 Gravitymaster the carbon fiber bezel seems to be attached with real screws, so I would expect that to be much easier replaceable in case of damage.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
Beautiful dial and materials. The only element I find a bit clumsy-looking is the composite band. Just doesn't fit on this watch. A black CF resin strap would have worked better.

·
Registered
4,711 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Beautiful dial and materials. The only element I find a bit clumsy-looking is the composite band. Just doesn't fit on this watch. A black CF resin strap would have worked better.
Oh No, No, No :-d The composite bracelet really compliments the PRW-7000X, IRL looks great, feels better, absolutely my favourite analogue ProTrek and I've the PRX-8000T in the rotation. What would have been a big step up is Carbon Fibre centre links b-) This ProTrek really works aesthetically; very flat black, rose gold, deep dial. The brilliant white hands just "pop" above the dished dial, with the PRW-7000X wearing smaller than the PRX-8000T

As for the Manaslu the PRX-8000GT-7JF has to be next, as for CF accept no substitutes :-d

https://www.alvarae.com/collections/watch-case

Q-6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts