WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

For those of you who have been asking, below is a link to the full detailed review of the LINDE WERDELIN Oktopus Double Date Carbon - Green. It includes underwater testing with and without the REEF as well as some great background information directly from its creators, Morten Linde and Jorn Werdelin. Enjoy :-!

Linde Werdelin Oktopus Double Date Carbon Green Review

757A4459-c.jpg

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
What a amazing watch, love the look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: divewatchreview

·
Registered
250 Posts
While I have a mixed feelings of current LW (most are... well, negatives), the Carbon octopus have their own persona that I can't help but like

Reactions: divewatchreview

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Not for me, but for the avant garde watch wearer, this has got to have serious appeal.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I can never get behind the price points for these.

I would rather get a tudor gmt, nomos zurich world timer - so many other watches I prefer to LW at this price point.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I can never get behind the price points for these.

I would rather get a tudor gmt, nomos zurich world timer - so many other watches I prefer to LW at this price point.
I am on my second AP and have owned a few modern sports pieces from Rolex, amongst a bunch of other watches. I can tell you that Tudor or Nomos are so far different then the market LW appeals to, that wouldn't even be an alternative. I love all watches, AP is my favorite brand. However, I'd never get a Tudor and as far as Nomos, I'd take my old GO over one any day of the week. Can't argue with price, I am glad LW now dropped down to 20% roughly since that article. In their defense, my AD also sells Tudor, and their markup is pretty comical if you were to find out what they pick up something run of the mill like a Black Bay for. LW is definitely not a first buyers watch. I think they may have only even produced around 10k. After you own an AP, Rolex, Omega, VC, IWC, etc.. I think LW is a cool curiosity brand. Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts