WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

For sale is my Linde Werdelin Oktopus II Titanium Blue Watch.

If you're looking at this listing then I'm sure you're familiar with Linde Werdelin, but if not then please check out their website and become familiar with the most dynamic brand in the watch industry: Linde Werdelin : Home

This particular watch is the Oktopus II in Titanium/Blue. It features a gorgeous titanium cased with alternating sirface finsihes, and dual layered dial featuring an Oktopus motif and Cotes de Geneve finishing, a beautiful ceramic bezel and to top it off a unique double-date feature made exclusively for Linde Werdelin. The official website descibes it as:

Individually crafted in titanium with a satin finish and a black ceramic bezel to offer superb scratch resistance, the Oktopus II Titanium Blue features a big date in double wheels, powered by a highly finished Dubois Dépraz custom-made automatic movement for enhanced readability.
The 2-layered dial is laser-cut into a octopus representation in stencil technique at the layer on top with circular Côtes de Genève finish to resemble water ripples at the layer below. The case back is finely engraved with an octopus drawing created by Morten Linde. The crown carries an engraved octopus symbol.

This is one of a limited series of 88 Worldwide, and retails for over $11,000 AUD. It is in immaculate condition with no perceivable marks, so I'll rate it a conservative 98% just in case there's anything I've missed.

The package contains everything as per new:

• Original inner box
  • Original outer box
  • Original Instruction USB
  • Unstamped Warranty Card

Inspection in Melbourne more than welcomed. Happy with a local face-to-face deal, but will ship interstate (free of charge) and internationally at Buyers cost. Paypal accepted.

I have many references both here and on the 'bay.

Price: Now $7750 AUD

May also consider trade on:

JLC Reverso Grande - Date / GMT / Sun Moon / 976 / 986 / Duo / Automatique / Reserve
JLC Master Compressor Chrono 2 / Memovox / Geographic
Breguet XXI
Linde Werdelin 'The One' / Okto I / Hard Black + cash.
AP 15300 / 15400 / 26300

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Linde Werdelin Oktopus II Titanium Blue

May trade on other Linde Werdelins of interest + cash my way.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Price drop - $7750 AUD

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Up we go.