also can "carry" the "Reef" or the "Rock"Computer
right on top.

The standard Titanium Oktopus
and the Stainless Steel DLC version.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
i'm kinda digging the Ti piece, but not crazy about the strap. do they offer a matching titanium bracelet?

Just in the
Oktopus Titanium, 1000m diver,
also can "carry" the "Reef" or the "Rock"Computer
right on top.

The standard Titanium Oktopus
and the Stainless Steel DLC version.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Very , very cool indeed , I saw them both in person yesterday at Martins Shop . Both are sweet pieces , can't decide so may need to get both :-d
:-d

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Love the Oktopus and I hope to get the Ti if I can sell a few pieces to raise the funds .

Linde Werdelin build quality is top notch and the they are a pleasure to deal with .

Cheers,
Vic :)

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
Very unique, original design / instrument attachment concept. A number of leading design awards. Intriguing inspiration re octopus tattoo. Web site effectively mixes detailed elements of design process, adventure sports and fine dining for cross-market appeal.

Specifications The One... leaves me curious about the "aluminium screw-down case back cover" ? Is it a cover that attaches to SS case-back, or is case back aluminum ?

Good luck w/ the Ti ... great looking watch.:-!

Love the Oktopus and I hope to get the Ti if I can sell a few pieces to raise the funds .

Linde Werdelin build quality is top notch and the they are a pleasure to deal with .

Cheers,
Vic :)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Very unique, original design / instrument attachment concept. A number of leading design awards. Intriguing inspiration re octopus tattoo. Web site effectively mixes detailed elements of design process, adventure sports and fine dining for cross-market appeal.

Specifications The One... leaves me curious about the "aluminium screw-down case back cover" ? Is it a cover that attaches to SS case-back, or is case back aluminum ?

Good luck w/ the Ti ... great looking watch.:-!
Caseback is aluminum. Not a cover.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts