WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it: For sale is my preowned Linder Werdelin, the ONE, model 2.6. This watch is in excellent condition as shown in the scans and comes on a soft rubberized black leather LW strap with your choice of tang or deployant clasp. Of course, all original boxes, documents and warranty information are provided with the watch. This watch was purchased by me for me from a USA authorized dealer and is still under warranty. (Note – I have another LW strap – black textile – for your consideration)
The Pitch: The LWTO is known for its unique ability to wear and feel like a smaller watch – not a pendulum on a string. The LWTO is a balanced watch having a comfortable center of gravity yet gives the size and strong presence on the wrist many brands seek but never find.
The Data: The stainless steel case on the ONE comes in at about 44 mm (w) by 46 mm (l) by 12 mm (h). The screw-down back is made of anodized aluminum. The case has a water resistance rating of 300 meters. The movement is a highly accurate, hacking 2892 – a2 automatic with a 42 hour power reserve. The bezel is unidirectional with luminous markers. The ONE has a matter black dial with super luminova illumination at the markers. The date window can be found at the 4 o’clock position and the date wheel is white font on black. Hands are diamond cut filled with super luminova as well. Finally, the crystal is 2.2mm thick made of anti-reflective sapphire materials.
More Pitch: This watch is one of a limited production of 88 pieces. Eighty-eight pieces known around the world it is – case in point – I was at a local wine tasting last night (boozefest) where lo and behold, I was approached not for my thoughts on the wine but about my LWTO watch. – small world!
The Price: This may be the last opportunity to buy at this price for tomorrow it may like be slightly reduced. My asking price is $3500. Please review the scans and feel free to contact me at [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding this super watch. Jim
jimslwto7.jpeg
lw1b.jpg
lw1c.jpg

Photos of the LWTO on the LW Black Gator strap and LW bracelet (...both not included in sale)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts