WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im happy with it .. paid 2500usd out the door for the past few day it didnt lose 1 sec with time.gov
but when in chronograph at the 0:0:00 position the minute hand is little off is in between 59min and 60min ... not sure if is some kind of problem .

anyways here is some pics

·
Registered
270 Posts
congrats nice watch how bout some wrist shots

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill try to get some wrist shots.
those numbers in the back is for when setting the time, month, year, day
when the second hand is on the 30min mark it mean it will change the minute
when the second hand is at the 55min location it will change the year and so on. its to show what you are changing.
as the crown is not used to change time or date but the A button is the one taht changes everything and button B is to change from hour, minute, year, month, day

it is a little confusing but the manual is very clear about

anyways any thoughts on the minute hand being off when chronograph at 00:00:00 position ??
thanks all

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
This has been brought up before by a couple other owners. I'm not sure if this is how it suppose to be or not. With several being like this, it may be part of the design.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quick question: since TH claims that it is electro-mechanical, does it require battery change or does it work like Seiko Kinetic?

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can reset the alignment of all hands, by pressing top and bottom buttons together, it stated in the manual.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Willfred -

Would you be able to provide some wrist shots? Any more issues with the chronograph hand placement? It's a really sweet watch!

ill try to get some wrist shots.
those numbers in the back is for when setting the time, month, year, day
when the second hand is on the 30min mark it mean it will change the minute
when the second hand is at the 55min location it will change the year and so on. its to show what you are changing.
as the crown is not used to change time or date but the A button is the one taht changes everything and button B is to change from hour, minute, year, month, day

it is a little confusing but the manual is very clear about

anyways any thoughts on the minute hand being off when chronograph at 00:00:00 position ??
thanks all

·
Registered
96 Posts
My Link Calibre S:

·
Registered
270 Posts
nice pic wish it was my wrist

·
Registered
4,894 Posts