WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cool! Finally a better idea of how they look!! :-!

Hmmm.... :think:
The orange Riseman looks great!!! I also like that Soft Banks G-Shock. I am in the US and wondering if its possible to order form this site? Where would be the best place to get the orange Riseman. BTW, Kiwidj great collection of G's and non-G's

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
The orange Riseman looks great!!! I also like that Soft Banks G-Shock. I am in the US and wondering if its possible to order form this site? Where would be the best place to get the orange Riseman. BTW, Kiwidj great collection of G's and non-G's
Cheers CC. Looks like their pre-orders are full on the Riseman, like a lot of other online retailers in Jpn, clearly a very HOT item here at the mo. Just wait a few weeks and you'll be able to get one locally I'm sure. Good luck mate!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
A few random observations:

1. Riseman - If you live in the U.S., keep in mind that the orange Riseman probably will only offer metric capability.

2. Gulfman - That watch has a bezel ring like the G9100 models, not the GW9100 models. Therefore, it is probably plastic instead of titanium.

3. Mudman - I still like the "bengal tiger" two-tone color scheme of this model compared to the other two.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
A recent change of avatar? Looks like America is now aware of Russell Brand. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts