WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Cool! Thanks for the pics Bill. Looks like a great time. Now we know of another peach-dial Shack owner, eh?

Max Starks
Bill Clinton
Phaedrus...

Anyone get any photos of the watches? (Esp the new release?)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Peach was the color. I think he picked the shirt he was wearing to match the watch? It was a great match.
-Bill

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I want a Shack!, although, I'd have to go with the blue dial. Wishful thinking :roll:

Great pics! :thanks Looks like everyone had a blast!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Great pics and a fine looking group of folks.

Thanks for the link. It looks like so much fun!!!

Kev.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Great pics! I really wish I could have been there. I haven't been to a GTG since Aug '07!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great turnout.

In the second picture, which watch is featured on the placard on the counter? It may be just the lighting, but it looks like a PVD'd watch, although I wonder if it is the SOA-A with the black dial.

Thanks.
JOhn

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Great pics. I'll bite...who is the cutie?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great turnout.

In the second picture, which watch is featured on the placard on the counter? It may be just the lighting, but it looks like a PVD'd watch, although I wonder if it is the SOA-A with the black dial.

Thanks.
JOhn
I thought the same at first John, but Mike told me he was only making the Centurion in the white dial version.
I'm curious as well.
Cheers,
J

·
Registered
659 Posts
I thought the same at first John, but Mike told me he was only making the Centurion in the white dial version.
I'm curious as well.
Cheers,
J
Certainly looks like one--the case, the dial...

Looks like the gent in the blue shirt is holding one--maybe he can enlighten us?

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I asked the guy (Peter) and he said that the first is the SOA Lady Liberty and the second he doesn't recall but it may have been some sort of prototype and will look into it.

b-)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great pics. I'll bite...who is the cutie?
Black haired girl is Nicole, she is Executive VP. The pic with her and the asian guy-he is one of the watch makers originally from Chicago.
Pic with Nicole and the blonde-blonde is Ester-she is part of the office staff.
swsbill

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I could be wrong but it looks like the original SOA to me (crown position, bezel dimensions compared to the case, etc..)
2'nd watch was SOA with triple PVD, black coating on it with black dial and beige colored hands-I have never seen this one on the web site?
swsbill

·
Registered
659 Posts
2'nd watch was SOA with triple PVD, black coating on it with black dial and beige colored hands-I have never seen this one on the web site?
swsbill
Hope someone got a pic of that...b-) Liz may be posting a huge animated statement here soon...

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Thanks. I have met Ed, haven't met Nicole.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hope someone got a pic of that...b-) Liz may be posting a huge animated statement here soon...
May stop by Pgh office this wk. Don't remember the watch sign. But, remember seeing the watch. Black pvc coating with black face and beige hands-I was in love with it. It was one of the best looking watches there.
What puzzled me is that I have never seen it on Co web site? May purchase the Byrd this wk and will be in the office? Info if any to follow?
swsbill

1 - 20 of 21 Posts