WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

If any body wants one goldsmiths in Southampton UK have a PO liquid metal.

Pre VAT increase price as well £3580 would have been mine except I got a new speedy before Xmas!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'm actually pretty surprised that "so many" Liquid Metals are still available. I recently saw two in Scotland and heard about a third AD selling one nearby. I also recall anonymousmoose showing a photo of one in Hong Kong recently.

I thought that of the 1948 made, they would all have been snapped-up by now and no longer on sale from ADs.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Actually, they've had it some time and it does look nice. Too much for me to justify at the moment (and SWMBO wouldn't understand either).

They also have an all 18K De Ville Hour Vision with £5K off. Its now about £12K.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm actually pretty surprised that "so many" Liquid Metals are still available. I recently saw two in Scotland and heard about a third AD selling one nearby. I also recall anonymousmoose showing a photo of one in Hong Kong recently.

I thought that of the 1948 made, they would all have been snapped-up by now and no longer on sale from ADs.
In think they are making them in short runs. I had heard that the process was a bit hit and miss so for every one saleable three bezels scrapped etc!

However that may just be sales mans talk!

·
Registered
9,711 Posts

1948 is a lot for a limited edition. Persoanlly I can't justify the price over the standard PO. Sure its nice but not for the dollars they are charging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts