WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Getting out of watches so a bunch are up for offer. Please make me an offer if you think price is too high. Also, I am in the U.S. and will not under any circumstances sell to or ship out of the country. This includes Canada. Payment is to be Paypal (split fees please), personal check or money order/cashier's check with appropriate clearance times. Prices include priority insured shipping. Half of proceeds will go to charity, if that makes any difference to anyone! Plenty of references available.

Working a weird schedule right now so pics will be added when I am able. No trades. Please email me directly at [email protected] (remove NOSPAM).

Omega Apollo XV Speedmaster, complete 95% $3150

Omega SMP 300 Watchco real beauty 92%, appropriate bracelet $1650 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Tag 1000m superprofessional includes complete kit, was redone by Tag with new dial, hands and looks amazing, essentially looks like a new watch! $1250 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Tag Chronotimer on rubber 95%, great piece all functions working analog/digital piece. Black dial, B and P. $1400

Seiko SBBN007 tuna on rubber 85% due to some fine scratches on the dome of crystal, hardly noticable. B and P. $350 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Casio Frogman MRG on bracelet recently serviced by Casio with new battery, no dings or scratches 90% $700

RXW Subpromarine 95% B and P $350 NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Glycine Lagunare 1000 95% yellow dial on yellow rubber strap, papers no box new extra leather strap $1050

I will post more for sale when I get a chance...

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics of most of the watches:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Getting out of watches so a bunch are up for offer. Please make me an offer if you think price is too high. Also, I am in the U.S. and will not under any circumstances sell to or ship out of the country. This includes Canada. Payment is to be Paypal (split fees please), personal check or money order/cashier's check with appropriate clearance times. Prices include priority insured shipping. Half of proceeds will go to charity, if that makes any difference to anyone! Plenty of references available.

Working a weird schedule right now so pics will be added when I am able. No trades. Please email me directly at [email protected] (remove NOSPAM).

Omega Apollo XV Speedmaster, complete 95% $3150

Omega SMP 300 Watchco real beauty 92%, appropriate bracelet $1650

Tag 1000m superprofessional includes complete kit, was redone by Tag with new dial, hands and looks amazing, essentially looks like a new watch! $1250

Tag Chronotimer on rubber 95%, great piece all functions working analog/digital piece. Black dial, B and P. $1400

Seiko SBBN007 tuna on rubber 85% due to some fine scratches on the dome of crystal, hardly noticable. B and P. $350

Casio Frogman MRG on bracelet recently serviced by Casio with new battery, no dings or scratches 90% $700

RXW Subpromarine 95% B and P $350

Glycine Lagunare 1000 95% yellow dial on yellow rubber strap, papers no box new extra leather strap $1050

I will post more for sale when I get a chance...
PM Sent - Tuna

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump, still some great pieces here. All those that enquired about the tuna, thanks it is no longer available. If I didn't email you directly it is because I lost track of all the enquiries!

Please feel free to make reasonable offers or ask about other watches in my collection for sale!

·
Registered
Too many Speedys!
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Uppers:-! Somebody needs to make me an offer on the beautiful Omega Speedy Apollo XV. Where is the love?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts