WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

List of models with Vibration? (G-Shock and/or Protrek)

27K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  HighExpectations 
#1 ·
Hiya!

Since I bought a cheapie Timex for less than $20 last Black Friday, I'm really hooked on this very useful function :-!. I use it a lot for all kinds of stuff and really cannot believe this thing cost $17.50!!

I have a couple of G-Shocks as well, not vibration models, so now I'm thinking of selling both of those and get instead a vibration model, hopefully one with as many functions. Or if not a G-Shock, maybe a Pro-Trek series or similar? Do they even make any with vibration in that series? I've tried some googling but information is quite sketchy and quite a few G-Shock models Google returned results for are no longer made/sold it seems :( :-s

So am coming to you Casio aficionados in the hope that you can tell me which models are currently available with vibration, either G-Shocks or ProTrek and which you would recommend to me.

My budget is not very high, so no JDM, diamond-covered stuff, if I sell my current basic G-Shocks I have I'll probably get less than 100$, maybe I'd add another 50, so 150 to 200$ max. if a very cool model, but hopefully much less.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply! |>

See less See more
#4 ·
#7 ·
View attachment 7763274

IMO, skip the G-Shock vibe watches and stick to this one, T49852. There was a comparison thread done a year or two back about vibe watches. In a nutshell the smaller Timex won out, It has a stronger vibe than the others.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f296/battle-vibration-watches-casio-vs-timex-918015.html

View attachment 7763314
I have one already, the grey model :)

Just want also a G with vibrate function. Don't want to become G-less but at the same time, vibration is awesome!

#8 · (Edited)
Any more models worth mentioning? I remember having many years ago a Casio Fishing timer, the vibration was not as strong as the Timex but decent enough.

What about Protrek, nobody mentioned those?

I also "bumped" into these models while browsing the great intrawebs, looks almost like a G-Shock knockoff!!! Cheap too! Anybody have this? Looks quite decently made. The only disaponting thing is that there's no EL backlight, has LED instead, can't read this too well at night.
W735H-8AV - Sports, Mens, Womens, Ladies, Digital, Analog Wrist, Watches | CASIO America, Inc.

<a href="http://www.casio.com/products/Watches/Sports/W735H-8AV/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.