WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Editor
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at Basel as I type! I had a meeting with Breitling yesterday and they showed me some beautiful watches for this year. The new Transocean Unitime is amazing, the movement is really stunning. They have a real winner with this watch!

Here are some pics I took:

Breitling for Bentley by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Navitimer Limited Edition by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Super Ocean Heritage by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Superocean Heritage by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Superocean by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breiling Colt GMT Limited Edition by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Superocean Limited Edition by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Transocean Moonphase Annual Calendar by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Transocean Chronograph Unitime by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Transocean Chronograph Unitime by acejewelers, on Flickr

Breitling Chronomat GMT 44mm by acejewelers, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Thanks Dimer, some nice pieces here.
That Unitime looks great. I have seen pictures of it somewhere else and the "globe" had a hint of blue/green. In your pictures it looks more like grey which I actually like more.

Photography can play tricks with colours, so which one is it? :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Blue/green or grey it does not matter. Either way I will need a restraining order with a 2 mile "no entry zone" around every AD wherever I happen to be once the Unitime and the Moonphase are out.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I like the moon phase one.

My ultimate lust watch is a Patek Phillipe with perpetual moon phase calendar in rose gold. Only $70,000 last time I looked - almost 2 years of average annual salary in NZ!!

·
Banned
132 Posts
Yeah, the chronomat was the only thing worthwhile on the list, and even that one left room for improvement. With any luck breitling will see sales dropping soon, scrap the childrens toys, and go back to making actual watches.

Just look at that superocean limited edition, I mean LOOK at it. Who would spend actual money on something like that? Breitling is turning into the guido of high-end watches.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Have to agree - that pseudo 'digital' slanted style to the numbers is fairly hideous. JMO of course but I bet sales figures side with me.....! ;-)

Yeah, the chronomat was the only thing worthwhile on the list, and even that one left room for improvement. With any luck breitling will see sales dropping soon, scrap the childrens toys, and go back to making actual watches.

Just look at that superocean limited edition, I mean LOOK at it. Who would spend actual money on something like that? Breitling is turning into the guido of high-end watches.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I do think that Seawolf Blacksteel looks sharp...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts