WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a picture of the pvd coated sample case. This one uses the C3 full lume sandwich dial with black skeleton hands. I'll take a better picture later this week when I have the correct date ring. This picture is from the cell phone, not that I can do much better with a real camera.

Mitch

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Here's a picture of the pvd coated sample case. This one uses the C3 full lume sandwich dial with black skeleton hands. I'll take a better picture later this week when I have the correct date ring. This picture is from the cell phone, not that I can do much better with a real camera.

Mitch
It's looking great so far. Really can't wait to see better pictures.:-!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
:pBlurry...I should come see in person...I'll bring the checkbook.b-)

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
No Doubt...great result in the making.:-!

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Oh man...I just added another one to my list! A full lume sandwich with PVD will be something else...even based on the "professional" photo. ;-)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
That really looks great.

I am also glad you found your photographic touch again with the cell phone. That other camera you used for the other LM-1 samples was going to ruin your reputation.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
:-dHis blurry filter just went mobile, lol.

·
Registered
298 Posts
This one'll "fly off the shelf" (Marcin I'll race you for this one)...Mitch, can you tell us the bezel options and pricing again? The hands look skeletonized, Is there a chance that you might have solid all black sword hands for this model?. This is starting to make me feel like a kid on vacation... How many miles? Are we almost there yet ? This Model should be great for us luna LUMATICS !!!

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We will only offer Plongeur hands on this model, but there will be options for skeleton or filled hands, and probably orange/white hands, too.

The introductory pricing will be $899 with the standard bezel. Pricing has not been set on additional bezels, although sapphire will be far more expensive than the others.

Better pictures are coming!

Mitch

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Any comarison pics of the hardened case to the pvd and to an untreated case? The 'darker' of the hardened case has me intrigued.b-)

·
Registered
368 Posts
We will only offer Plongeur hands on this model, but there will be options for skeleton or filled hands, and probably orange/white hands, too.

The introductory pricing will be $899 with the standard bezel. Pricing has not been set on additional bezels, although sapphire will be far more expensive than the others.

Better pictures are coming!

Mitch
I am new this forum stuff but have 07 lmle luv it to death, will you please have some solid end links for this and a steel band.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fitted endpieces will be made. I inspected the first sample yesterday and it was a good start, but they have some work to do. The bracelets should be available around the same time as the watch. They will not fit the LM-1LE.

Mitch

·
Registered
368 Posts
I've come to terms with no endlinks for lm1le I have the lm7 steel band on it, but my mouth is watering for the pvd lm1 with solid end links when will we be able to preorder this sweet mamba?

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! No reason for pre-orders, we're making enough to satisfy the demand. We'll have lots of pvd coated watches in two months, and some hardened cases.

Mitch

·
Registered
62 Posts
I also am quite excited for this watch. Now, If only I can find a way to buy this LM-1 (I'd like to see it with a black kevlar strap with stitching to match the sandwich dial color, the LM-2 classic Ti classic AND the domed bezel timepiece.

My hats off to Mitch and his consistent exuberance for excellence, variations, risks and all around transparency!

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! Tell that to the factory managers. They don't like our 'out of the box' type of projects, they want it simple!

Oh, I met the CAD designer who was new at the time she decided that a bezel should have 58 clicks. They call her the '58 click bezel girl'!

Mitch

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Thanks! Tell that to the factory managers. They don't like our 'out of the box' type of projects, they want it simple!

Oh, I met the CAD designer who was new at the time she decided that a bezel should have 58 clicks. They call her the '58 click bezel girl'!

Mitch
Did they give her a purple ribbon and an orange button???b-)

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
What in the world made her think that was appropriate for a watch?! I have a new mouse for the CAD station...it's a special design...NO BUTTONS!!! ;-)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts