WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
That is a killer strap! I've seen Ted's work before and really want one of those. Maybe after Christmas. That may be the best LM-1 LE and leather combo I've yet seen. A really great match. b-) :p(C&D, cool & drool)

·
Banned
320 Posts
Fantastic combo. I got the kevlar with monster buckle on my gsar and it's cool as well. He is doing some great work...

·
Registered
582 Posts
Agreed! Ted is THE MAN! I have his kevlar strap w/ the MONSTER buckle on my LM-1 and it's a match made in heaven! I can barely take the thing off my wrist!!

... and that ammo strap looks great! Congrats!

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
That looks fantastic!

·
Registered
463 Posts
FYI: I just ordered a Kevlar with black stitching which he will have in stock in a week or so if you prefer this look rather than the white. I got the same special price he is quoting until 12/18. Ed

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Excellent Choice, the ammo strap's one of my favorites.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Dad blast it Smiley. I held out as long as I could. Ordered one of Ted's straps late last night. I gotta stay off the forums till I get my next pension check or I can unload my old peg leg and parrot on the bay. :-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well I have to tell you guys I really like the Ocean7 Line and I think the Ted Su (Ammo or Kevlar)strap looks awesome on any Ocean7. I have been coming over here, since Aug just have not said alot, well I guess you can tell by 16 posts, but when I do get over here I really enjoy the news, knowledge and the passion for Tool Dive Watches. I have been following the ceramic LM-5 line, for some time, waiting to see. I am glad I can pay back to the WIS Ocean7 LM-1E crowd, because I picked up my passion for the LM-1E from this forum. All you guys who posted pixs of there LM-1E the past 7 months, I have stared at until my eyes could only see Ocean7. So I want to Thank You guys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts