WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in purchasing the bracelet for the LM-2, but I have a few hesitations. First, I have relatively small wrists (~7") and I am concerned that I will have difficulty finding the perfect fit (not too tight and not too loose). Second, I have never owned a bracelet with a butterfly clasp and I remained concerned about the durability of this single locking mechanism.

So I guess my inquiry boils down to questioning whether or not the deployment buckle for either the LM-7 or the LM-3/LM-6 would fit on the Ti-bracelet for the LM-2?

Thanks in advance for the information.

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
I am interested in purchasing the bracelet for the LM-2, but I have a few hesitations. First, I have relatively small wrists (~7") and I am concerned that I will have difficulty finding the perfect fit (not too tight and not too loose). Second, I have never owned a bracelet with a butterfly clasp and I remained concerned about the durability of this single locking mechanism.
Hi. I have about the same size wrist as you do and the LM-2 Ti bracelet fits just fine. This bracelet has 4 half-links that allow that little bit of extra fine adjustment over a regular bracelet.

So I guess my inquiry boils down to questioning whether or not the deployment buckle for either the LM-7 or the LM-3/LM-6 would fit on the Ti-bracelet for the LM-2?
The LM-3/LM-6 single deployment buckle will not fit the LM-2 bracelet. The LM-2 bracelet tapers from 24 mm at the lugs to 22 mm at the clasp. Whereas the LM-3/LM-6 bracelet it 24 mm all the way.

As to using the LM-7 single deployment clasp? Well...it should fit the LM-2 bracelet however, the very different finish and colour of the Ti and steel will, in my opinion, look very strange. But, you may feel otherwise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts