WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had originally set my sights on the LM-3 & LM-5 as possible additions to the LM-1 I ordered, however I am starting to consider getting in on the LM-2 so I had some questions. Some of this info may be in another thread, but I could not find it with a brief search.

• Is there going to be a sample case or completed watch to view during the pre-order period? I like the looks of the bead blasted sample, but since the production model is going to be brushed titanium I really would like to see exactly how it looks. Also, since this is being done by a completely different manufacturer, I feel that the quality of the LM-1 can not be used as in indication of what the LM-2 will be like.
  • Is the 1st run case mold being retired after the first production run as in the case of the LM-1 or will future runs be using the same case?
  • I know H3 lume tubes & "hardened" titanium were discussed in the planning stage but were not included in this first production run. Are there plans to explore these options in the future?
  • Can you post the last and final specs of the watch to the forum? I went on the official website to see this, but it was down.
:thanks

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
I had originally set my sights on the LM-3 & LM-5 as possible additions to the LM-1 I ordered, however I am starting to consider getting in on the LM-2 so I had some questions. Some of this info may be in another thread, but I could not find it with a brief search.
  • Is there going to be a sample case or completed watch to view during the pre-order period? I like the looks of the bead blasted sample, but since the production model is going to be brushed titanium I really would like to see exactly how it looks. Also, since this is being done by a completely different manufacturer, I feel that the quality of the LM-1 can not be used as in indication of what the LM-2 will be like.
  • Is the 1st run case mold being retired after the first production run as in the case of the LM-1 or will future runs be using the same case?
  • I know H3 lume tubes & "hardened" titanium were discussed in the planning stage but were not included in this first production run. Are there plans to explore these options in the future?
  • Can you post the last and final specs of the watch to the forum? I went on the official website to see this, but it was down.
:thanks
Hi Mike,

Another sample case will not be made. I don't think it's necessary, since most people here own or have seen brushed titanium. Pictures will be posted here and on www.ocean7watchco.com when the watch arrives.

The quality of the LM-2 will be even better than that of the LM-1, rivaling what some here believe (although I don't agree) is the best contract case manufacturer in the industry.

The mold for this watch will be used for future LM-2 production runs. This is more of a long term production design, without over the top design elements such as the LM-1 lugs. Minor changes will be made to differentiate the limited edition, but I'm not sure what will be changed yet. Possibly the markings or colors of the dial and bezel.

The specs are on the web site in the catalog section.

Mitch

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hi Mike,

Another sample case will not be made. I don't think it's necessary, since most people here own or have seen brushed titanium. Pictures will be posted here and on www.ocean7watchco.com when the watch arrives.

The quality of the LM-2 will be even better than that of the LM-1, rivaling what some here believe (although I don't agree) is the best contract case manufacturer in the industry.

The mold for this watch will be used for future LM-2 production runs. This is more of a long term production design, without over the top design elements such as the LM-1 lugs. Minor changes will be made to differentiate the limited edition, but I'm not sure what will be changed yet. Possibly the markings or colors of the dial and bezel.

The specs are on the web site in the catalog section.

Mitch

Hi Mitch, first off, thank you for answering my questions previously forwarded, I definitely appreciated the replys :-! Do you have a date when we will be able to order the LM-2 :-s As I am not an LM-1 owner I am waiting with baited breath to snag this upcoming Ti piece. Please let me (us) know at your earliest (I am subscribed to the forum and read all the posts and updates diligently looking for the info though :p )

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Re: LM-2 questions- straps- leather?

Hi Mitch, any info on the leather strap for the LM-2?
Colour, thickness etc.
Getting stoked for this release now that I have been fortunate to wear and enjoy++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
the superb LM-1, I know different company producing the case etc but same owner- you!:thanks

Regards
Robert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts