WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this LM-2 a couple of weeks ago, wore it a couple of times, and this happened!!:oops:

Well not really. I have been lurking here for a few weeks and after having this LM-2 for about the same time, I couldn't resist looking inside. So I thought I would share the
pictures.

Great watch!|> I also included a lume shot of the dial out of the case for you guys that are lume freaks! :-! I am pretty sure the movement is the sellita as it does not have the same marks as other ETA 2824's that I have. Now if I can only get it back together :think:.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
That's awesome, thanks for posting an inside look. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
This forum is just as bad as the ones that take apart the new ipods.. :-s ...........Interesting to see inside but I wont be following you. I was trying to workout if you had broken a part but it appears not. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
i hope you're an experienced watch-maker, because you might have invalidated your warranty by doing this. :-d

i'm enjoying the pics though. b-)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back together again! :-! I don't think I own a watch that hasn't been apart at least once. I'm the idiot that always wants to see how "things" work. Sometimes they go back together, sometimes they don't. o|

All joking aside, this really is a great watch!! I have wanted one since I found the website, and can't bear to have it off the wrist. Don't worry, even if I did break it, I would never scam Mitch on a warranty. I own a business myself and know how people take advantage. This by far is the best owner involvement that I have ever seen, especially this kind of product. Can't wait for the LM-6 PVD :p:p.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts