WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minor changes will be made to the dial. The case is ready to go.

WR is 125atm, an auto HeV is on the left side of the case. Diameter is 42mm. Black or full lume dial. Strap on the sample is just temporary.

Mesh bracelet and a rubber strap will probably be included. Price will be aggressive.

Mitch

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Love that case. One question: Is the 42mm for the case [excluding crown] or for the bezel?

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The crown is not screwed in all the way in the picture.

The case diameter is 42mm excluding the crown, but since it is partially recessed, it won't add much to the diameter.

Mitch

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We should have them in March, possibly earlier. I don't see any reason for the project to slip beyond that time frame.

Here's a black dial picture. The black area of the hands will be adjusted so it is the same length on all the minute and second hands.

Mitch

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
That looks very nice. I'm glad that you decided to go with a mix of polished and brushed surfaces. Is the lug spacing 22mm or 24mm? I'm guessing 22mm since you had it on an AirNautic leather strap and there is a new 22mm sport strap coming.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
The black dial looks much better in the photos (obviously not by Mitch if I may be so bold) than it did in the drawings. I'm not happy about that as I'd just about decided on the lume dial, hmmmm. Hopefully the bezel will be lined up on the final version photos (is it 60 or 120 Mitch?).

Aggressive pricing will put this one in rare company. The non-issued watches are nearly 2K now and the issued ones bring 25-50% more. I won't even talk about the astronomic price of the re-issue o|

Marcin, lugs will be 22mm (a first for an O7 watch?).

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have a 22mm version of our popular Sport Strap in production. They should get here very soon, probably by the end of this month.

Bezel inserts are aluminum. They will be installed after the watch is fully assembled so that alignment will be perfect.

Thanks for the comments and enthusiasm!

Mitch

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
The black dial looks much better in the photos (obviously not by Mitch if I may be so bold) than it did in the drawings. I'm not happy about that as I'd just about decided on the lume dial, hmmmm.
I'm with you there Colin except that I will have to choose between the black dial LM-3 V2 and the domed sapphire. That black dial looks much better in the photo especially with applied hour markers.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
With the black area adjusted, the applied markers and that perfect date window this will be as good as it gets. Especially so when outfitted with a C.O.S.C. movement.
We should have them in March, possibly earlier. I don't see any reason for the project to slip beyond that time frame.

Here's a black dial picture. The black area of the hands will be adjusted so it is the same length on all the minute and second hands.

Mitch

1 - 20 of 56 Posts