WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a barely used Shadow from a Forum member and am wondering whether there is a shorter rubber strap available. I hate to punch another hole in it and the overhang is long already. Any insight?

The watch is amazing, as others have aleady stated here! :-!

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
I just received a barely used Shadow from a Forum member and am wondering whether there is a shorter rubber strap available. I hate to punch another hole in it and the overhang is long already. Any insight?

The watch is amazing, as others have aleady stated here! :-!
If you're asking about a shorter OCEAN7 strap then the only other rubber strap is the silicone PloProf...and that is about the same length. You may want to consider some of the after market sellers.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I just fitted my LM-4S with a deployment buckle band, smooth on the outside and diamond pattern on the inside, which complements the lines on the watch nicely. The watchmaker had to find a thinner set of bars, as the LM-4 set are apparently monstrous. It was able to be shortened to my narrow wrist, and now the whole kit is thin enough to fit under shirt sleeve cuffs.

The new band even smells like vanilla!

Or, just order another sport band from Mitch and drill it out to the right length, that way you've got an 'original' intact, and you can wear one that fits. I really like the rubber on that band, but there's just too much material for me with the overlapped band+retainers+buckle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts