WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I've long admired the LM-7, but am a lefty, and have never gotten one because my fear is the crown will dig into my hand. Are there any current LM-7 owners who are lefties that would care to post some wrist shots as well as their impressions? Also, has anyone gotten a Destro version of this?

I saw the PVD shots Mitch posted today, and they really look sweet. Would love to know how this watch works for lefties.

Thanks.

·
6,880 Posts
Re: LM-7 On Left Wrist??

I think most people wear their watches on their left wrist....or am I mis-reading your post?

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

That's totally my fault; I meant LM-7 on right wrist. I'm a lefty but I wear my watches on my right wrist. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
I have converted two or three to 'Destros'. They can only be converted after they are sold and returned here because a new Swiss Made watch cannot be modified in any way before it is sold. I don't want to order any assembled that way from Switzerland because the demand is so low.

They are converted by switching the date ring and turning the dial 180 degrees. We only have white date rings with black numbers for the conversion, not the reverse which is used on the pvd coated models.

Mitch

·
6,880 Posts

That's totally my fault; I meant LM-7 on right wrist. I'm a lefty but I wear my watches on my right wrist. Sorry about that.
No problemo!

Sounds like the LM-7 would work fine for a right-wrister.

Good luck!:-!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I actually started that earlier thread a month or two ago, and ended up getting the watch and having no trouble with it on my right wrist. The 24mm strap pushes the watch a little higher up on my wrist, and then the underside of the case is curved a bit so I have not had any trouble with it hitting the back of my hand or getting in the way of my wrist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts