WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday arrived my new watchadoo bracelet for my LM-7. The quality is outstanding concerning the price. Installation was an easy job and I like the result. It wears very comfortable. Here are two quick shots.
regards
Joerg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
That looks very good with the black dial. I'm getting the Watchadoo and a Hadley Roma "Big Heavy" so will have a good comparison of the two styles. We'll see which one sees more wrist time with the LM-7.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
That's probably the best application of a Watchadoo bracelet I've see yet. Usually they look a bit tacked on to my eyes, but in this instance it looks OEM. Wear that beast in good health, Jeorg!

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Joerg, great looking combination. You are right, the Watchadoo is an outstanding bracelet for the price.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
That looks great Joerg!
Enjoy
Regards
Robt
Yesterday arrived my new watchadoo bracelet for my LM-7. The quality is outstanding concerning the price. Installation was an easy job and I like the result. It wears very comfortable. Here are two quick shots.
regards
Joerg

·
Registered
837 Posts
Cool. I'm trying to decide between mesh and something like that. The hadley roma big heavy has pins so I'm not crazy abou that.

Does the watchadoo have pin or screw in links?

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I've had my #62 on a watchadoo since day one and it hasn't come off since. Great pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts