WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
— Sold elsewhere - Thank you WUS for the space! —

Hello WUS,

Back up for consideration is my Christopher Ward C65 Trident diver. This one has the black dial and black aluminum bezel insert. This is the new logo on the dial at 9 o’clock. There is no date complication.

I bought this about two months ago directly from Christopher Ward. I am only selling because I simply don’t wear the watch and it needs to go to a good home.

As you can see from the photos below, the watch is in excellent shape. The crystal does not have any scratches on it. The brushed surfaces of the case are in great shape. The polished surfaces of watch have minimal swirl marks and look nearly brand new. The polished surfaces on the case back also look nearly new but there are a couple of minor swirl marks and perhaps a couple of hairline scratches due to strap changes. It literally looks almost brand new.

The leather strap bracelet is quite comfortable and is in great shape with lots of life left it is a quick change strap. The hand crank movement is running well within spec and has a very satisfying feel while turning the crown. I never measured it but it always seemed right on with excellent power reserve. The bezel lines up and has a nice, smooth action to it that sounds great. The lume on the dial and hands is decent for the “patinaed” look.

This piece will ship with full kit and two extra C Ward Vintage Oak leather straps in Camel and Brown. The watch is on the black leather strap it came with. All straps are the quick release variety. The warranty card is dated May 2018, so there is nearly all of the C Ward 60/60 warranty left on this one.

Specs from C Ward:
•Diameter: 41mm
Height: 11.55mm

Weight: 65g

Calibre: Sellita SW210 (this is a hand wound movement that hacks)

Case: 316L Stainless Steel

Water resistance: 15 ATM (150 metres)

Vibrations: 28,800 per hour (4 Hz)

Timing tolerance: +15/-15 seconds per day

Dial colour: Black

Lug to lug: 47.1mm

Strap width: 22mm

Strap colour: Black

I believe I have priced this one fairly at $650 USD net to me via PayPal only ($800 USD new plus $130 for the two extra straps at retail). I will cover shipping via USPS priority, which is 2 to 3 days to most locations. My preference is to ship to CONUS only, international buyers please contact me and maybe we can work something out. If - and that’s a big if - I ship internationally you would pay the shipping and any customs, duty, etc on your end.

Please check my references. I have bought and sold several watches here and have 100% positive feedback.

PM me with any questions and I’ll do my best to get back to you quickly.

Thank you for looking and for your consideration,
-Nick

And now, to the photos (note I have blurred out the serial number):

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT - How about a beautiful British watch for Independence Day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts