WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now selling my Seiko SBQJ017 titanium GMT. This watch was purchased from Chino this past summer and has simply not seen a lot of action. It is in beautiful condition with only a very small scratch on the clasp- no desk swirls on this one. There is a very small machining mark on the knurled edge of the crown that was on the watch when it came from the factory- please see photos for reference. I have had two links removed from the bracelet and they will be included in the box.

This is Seiko's Perpetual Calander GMT watch. It is a very accurate quartz movement that will self adjust for months less than 31 days including leap years. Also, this movement contains the dual time or "GMT function" The second red hour hand will allow you to set the watch to a second time zone. Manufactured from titanium this is a very light watch that has a great feel on the arm. The titanium has been treated with Seiko's Diashield process which makes the watch more scratch proof.

This watch will arrive with all paperwork, blank warranty card, inner and outer boxes, plus a 22mm faux crocodile strap to change the look up. This is a Japanese Domestic Market (JDM) Seiko, this means they are unavailable in the US. Chino sells this watch for 439USD, Seiya is asking 449USD. Get this watch for 330US with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Alaska, Hawaii and international buyers will pay actual shipping charges. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail insured for the sales price. I accept PayPal and I will not charge a transaction fee. My eBay user name is russellb3389, please check my 100 percent feedback ratings and purchase with confidence.

The specs from Chino's website-

• Perpetual Calendar
  • Quartz movement 8F56
  • +/-20seconds/year
  • Sapphire glass
  • Titanium case& bracelet
  • Lumibrite index & hands
  • 10 years battery
  • diameter 40mm
  • thickness 10.9mm
  • weight 94g
  • PRICE- 330USD