WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Never heard of Pequignet before, guess they're French? Doesn't appear they are sold in the US. What are the prices? I assume the manufacture ones must be pretty pricey.

Not that I'm in the market. b-)

·
Registered
7,732 Posts

·
Registered
7,732 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Not one store, but a local mall here is basically a WIS paradise. Off the top of my head brands you can find (albeit at separate stores) include Seiko, Citizen, Hamilton, Longines, Tudor, Tag, Rolex, Tissot, JLC, ALS, VC, AP, and Patek.

·
Registered
27,134 Posts
Reminiscent of the "dive watches are dead" article, you have some much nicer malls than me, you won't find any of those brands in malls near me (well, not the first brands you mentioned anyway)

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Besides big gas guzzling cars/SUVs with v8s is there anything else that us yanks can get that no one else can? Real jealous over your mall watch selection. All we have at our local mall is worthless quartz junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I see, there are different types of "malls" around the world, I can buy almost every single mainstream luxury brand in the shopping mall near my home (Lisbon, Portugal)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

·
Registered
622 Posts
Besides big gas guzzling cars/SUVs with v8s is there anything else that us yanks can get that no one else can? Real jealous over your mall watch selection. All we have at our local mall is worthless quartz junk.

There are some good malls in the LA/OC area, no? I think South Coast Plaza in Orange County would basically have any watch brand you'd want. Off the top of my head there's definitely a JLC and Rolex boutique there.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Been there a few times. Amazing how you see people buying them as if it was a shop nbc Invicta 99.99 special night.

·
Premium Member
21,865 Posts
So i was browsing around galleries lafayette in paris
In fairness, Galleries Lafayette is hardly a mall, more like a high-end department store. The Watch Gallery at Selfridges in London has quite the collection of high-end watches, including AP, Breguet, IWC, Jaquet Droz, and VC. And, KaDeWe in Berlin has a decent range of brands as well.

·
Premium Member
21,865 Posts
There are some good malls in the LA/OC area, no? I think South Coast Plaza in Orange County would basically have any watch brand you'd want. Off the top of my head there's definitely a JLC and Rolex boutique there.
South Coast Plaza is fantastic, there's a mini Patek boutique within the Tourneau there, they also have a cluster of JLC, IWC, and VC mini-boutiques (connected at the back of the store, all Richemont brands), Cartier, a Tourbillon boutique (a selection of high-end Swatch brand watches, like Breguet and Blancpain), Rolex, and Omega.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Huh. Never see those in my local Elmira, ny mall.......

Sent from my SGP311 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ljb187

·
Registered
622 Posts
South Coast Plaza is fantastic, there's a mini Patek boutique within the Tourneau there, they also have a cluster of JLC, IWC, and VC mini-boutiques (connected at the back of the store, all Richemont brands), Cartier, a Tourbillon boutique (a selection of high-end Swatch brand watches, like Breguet and Blancpain), Rolex, and Omega.
Seems like that area - with the wealthy locals AND rich tourists - would be ground zero for some serious watch shopping.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
The Caribbean Islands are very impressive too. The streets are straight out of Casablanca, but you can buy almost watch in the world there...I'm not saying you should, but you could.

Huh. Never see those in my local Elmira, ny mall...
My mall has a 99¢ book store in it. They might have a few volumes related to watches on the shelves; I'll post some pics next time I go.

Reactions: Ace McLoud

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I was just in downtown Chicago and went to the Tourbillon there--didn't know it was a chain. Still wiping the drool off my chin...

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Reminds me of some of the high end, new malls in China......and reminds me of nothing near where I reside lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts