WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am in the minority but I really like bund straps, particularly if they are made from very soft leather and wrap most of the way around the wrist. Wondering if some of you feel the same and can recommend good places to purchase these straps. Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
35,106 Posts
I like them in certain instances, like on a pilot, as long as they don't overwhelm the watch.

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,209 Posts
The Timex Midget homage to the Ingersoll Midget trench watch came with a nice thin bund strap made by S.B. Foot Tanning Co., in Red Wing, MN. Although the original Ingersoll trench watch likely came with just a strap the bund looks good and is very comfortable.

It's a style that works on some designs.
Originally released in Japan.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,336 Posts
A lot of threads on the Straps & Bracelets Forum, some recs where to buy as well.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'm a fan too, although I'm so far down the rabbit hole I've had some made (Steveo straps here in the UK is excellent). Dassari make some interesting bund straps, as do Tula (a Russian brand) and Strapcode. Amazon has a pretty decent selection. You can also just buy a bund pad and use it with an existing strap.

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
I have three bund straps. And i like them for the watches they are on.

one thing i dont like though is if the watch has a display caseback.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Rios 1931 bund. Very comfortable.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Try 922leather.com. He's on Instagram as well. No experience myself but he posts up great pics. The straps look quite good.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I know I am in the minority but I really like bund straps, particularly if they are made from very soft leather and wrap most of the way around the wrist. Wondering if some of you feel the same and can recommend good places to purchase these straps. Thank you in advance.
I like them, on other people.

·
Banned
34 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the bund strap is that nowadays I feel like it doesn't fit suits. it also feels like you are wearing a big bracelet, but it is comfortable though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts