WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
I have had Andrea (Martu Leathers) make three such bespoke straps for me. Highly recommend the value of her work, if you are not in a hurry.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I wore this one in Iraq. I sold it when I got home, but I kept the strap.

·
Registered
10,502 Posts
Bund are not my favorite straps, but I've owned a few--one, to lift the watch higher off my wrist, because the crown was too big, and dug into my forearm (I later switched out the crown to a smaller one, and ditched the Bund). and the other came with it (the Timex Midget)--the strap is surprisingly well made, soft and comfortable--but I later switched it out as well...for me, the Bund simply raises the watch too high, and makes any watch stand much taller on the wrist, something I like to avoid if possible.

fs16a.jpg
882071257.jpg

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I think this style of strap works well on military style watches. Here is my Zenith Pilot with a factory Bund. I have a spare band manufactured by Corrigia waiting in the wings if needed. The distressed look is not for everyone but I love it for casual wearing with jeans.

Zenith BL Front2.jpeg

IMG_0287.jpeg

·
Registered
224 Posts
I like this bund from Gunny Straps. I have it primarily for my Seiko Captain Willard.

AAA20492-C382-4B97-89C2-EB21743CA954.jpeg

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I also have the bund from Gunny Straps and agree that it is a good one and very comfortable. Unfortunately does not come in 22mm.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts