WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I give up: I've just spent 'quite a bit of time' trying to chase one down VIA the Internet...time to talk to the Pros! My UltraChron is ready to go, once a stem shows up...are these things REALLY that hard to find, or am I missing something?? As always: thanks, everyone! Sincerely, Michael Maddan.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Warning, watch out for trojan on this link/website, see below. Mods it might be safer to remove it?

There's Bulgarian guy on ebay who repairs these, give me a few minutes and I'll find a link.

<link removed by Admin>

I think this it.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
If that doesn't work, try the sellers that appear in this link,
ultrachron in Watches | eBay

There are still a lot of parts in Eastern Europe, and some other countries like Italy, Switzerland and Spain. Just because the part isn't up for sale doesn't mean it 's not there, send them a PM or ask a question about a similar item.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ALERT!! I went to the Bulgarian site, & Windows Defender picked up a Trojan...I've removed the attacker: BE AWARE...these bastards are lurking!!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
ALERT!! I went to the Bulgarian site, & Windows Defender picked up a Trojan...I've removed the attacker: BE AWARE...these bastards are lurking!!
OOps sorry about that, nothing showed up on my PC.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's OK...the critters can be pretty invisible to some PC's...if you use Microsoft Window's Defender--and keep it updated--it's OK. I use Windows 8.1, and Google Chrome...it takes quite a bit for the Bad Guys to get through...thanks again for helping, I appreciate the thought! Michael.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts