WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some pics of my hydro on mesh bracelet, its a strapcode mesh, loose knit, polished, 22mm with "seat belt" retro clasp. the 22mm size took some patience to fit, it just squeezed in and is a nice snug fit. i think it gives the watch a very tool diver look, and is incredibly comfortable on the wrist.let me know what you think! onto the pics...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thankyou, i think it gives the watch real wrist presence-which it had loads of already!

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
Very good looking combination. Well done, and Enjoy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the nice replies everyone, the watch has now been modded further with the addition of ploprof style plongeur hands, pics can be seen in the latest thread.
cheers!
gower-explorer

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've personally always liked mesh on dive watches, im a fan of all dive watches-vintage and modern, and find a mesh gives a totally different look-i like my divers to have a tool/used for purpous look and often find the original bracelets to be abit too dressy (i do use my watches for diving too). i think mesh is pretty much a love/hate thing though! and if you dont like this you probably wont like my latest modification to the watch where i've added plongeur divers hands! you can find it on my other thread if you wanna take a look though :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've seen that modification. I think, what's why I chose this over Aquaracer, is that hydroconquest is more elegant and dressy watch than other divers.

This modification and hands modification disturbs the elegance of the watch and makes it like the tons of toy like divers out there. Though, it's a matter of personal thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts