WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a small wrist, 6,4 inch to be exactly. I absolutely love the look on this Legend Diver. My concern tough, is the fit. I have never tried it on, but on certain blogs and forum, some are complaining about the long lugs and how bad the watch sits on a tiny wrist. Is it really that bad fit as "everyone" is saying? I would love some wristshots and information about your wrist size.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi,

I have a 6 1/2" wrist and tried one of these on a few months back, I too love the look of them. I would say it fitted me 'OK' not great, but it depends what you call a good fit. The lugs are tall, and were about as much as I could get away with, and the strap material aint to everyones taste, but if you like the look, go and try one, its really the only way to find out. Infact if your indecisive like me, visit a few retailers if you can, and try them all, it gives you time to look and think without wasting too much of their time keep visiting the same one to try it. Thats if you can find an AD with one on stock - they're a bit rare in the UK.

Hope I've helped.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i think the best is to actually try it one. I get sick of all those beautiful photos of this watch, would be a shame if it don't fit me.

·
Registered
286 Posts
bump for this thread, I have 6.5 inch wrists and have also read about this watch being very "long"...wristshots anyone? anyone know the lug to lug length on it?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
any one with wrist shots? I am considering this watch also...I have a 6.75 inch wrist

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Here is a wrist shot, as you can see I changed the strap as the original did not meet my expectations.

·
Registered
19 Posts
lug to lug is 52
I am assuming that is the distance from lug-end to lug-end. Do you happen to know the distance from spring-bar to spring-bar? I find that dimension one of the most important metrics for my particular wrist. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a wrist shot, as you can see I changed the strap as the original did not meet my expectations.

Hey, nice strap and beautiful watch!

But it would be helpful if the ones that put u a wrist shot, also writes whats his wrist size is. It would also be great if the wrist shot was taken from a little more distance. So we really can see the whole arm and how it sits on it.

Again, beautiful watch!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am assuming that is the distance from lug-end to lug-end. Do you happen to know the distance from spring-bar to spring-bar? I find that dimension one of the most important metrics for my particular wrist. Thanks for your help.
I dont actually own the watch, but another guy in another forum told me it was 52, as long as it gets.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like this watch too. I like the look of that rubber strap up there, but does anyone have pictures of a steel strap? Or what type of steel strap would work? Thanks

·
Registered
734 Posts
I really love the look of this watch, so I went to the AD to try it on.
Big disapointment.:-( The lug to lug distance more or less ruins this watch for me, and I have a 7 1/4" wrist. Also, the bezel adjustment crown was too fiddly for my liking. I guess it will be almost impossible to operate this with diving gloves on. Not that this watch is likely to be strapped on with a divers suit, but still...
Great looking watch this 'deskdivers legend, but not for me.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I really love the look of this watch, so I went to the AD to try it on.
Big disapointment.:-( The lug to lug distance more or less ruins this watch for me, and I have a 7 1/4" wrist. Also, the bezel adjustment crown was too fiddly for my liking. I guess it will be almost impossible to operate this with diving gloves on. Not that this watch is likely to be strapped on with a divers suit, but still...
Great looking watch this 'deskdivers legend, but not for me.
Sorry to hear this. Look at my wrist,that's a skinny one but I absolutely love this watch. I've used it today after 9 months in the safe. I agree,it's not a watch you most likely want to abuse but trust me last summer it went through some rough use at work and it just worked out fine.
I'm due to some hard stuff at work tomorrow and I'm undecied in what to wear now...:think:

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts