WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sandra and I went to the watch show this weekend at the UN dealer in Ravenna, OH. We spent all day yesterday looking at all kinds of watches. Well go figure but I came home with another UN. UN makes the Maxi Marine in a Brown dial. But on a bracelet and not a rubber strap.....well not anymore. They now have a brown rubber strap. So I came home with it.

Here are some shots of the new kid.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Brown is this year's black...

Absolutely stunning! I never get tired of looking at your UN's, so by all means, keep bringin' 'em home, and keep posting shots!

Regards,
Adam

S

·
0 Posts
Wow, you must be a major shareholder in UN by now! ;-)

Congratulations on your new timepiece. :)

/Stefan

·
Registered
619 Posts
Stephen, that is sweet.

I received the UN catalog in the post yesterday morning, so I've been drooling since

best of health to wear it!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That is a stunning watch Stephen, congrats on the newest addition :) |>.

Mike

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
I had a feeling you wouldnt come home from that UN event emptied handed Stephen... great new watch and mate to the blue one. :-!

Wear it in the best of health (and glad to see you evened the UN score with Sandra).

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:thanks Everyone!!!!! |> I was not expecting to see this combo since we were told that it was not going to be done till next year.

Stephen

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow nice watch ! is that a 95 e320 cabriolet ? my step dad used to have one and the inside looked exactly like that
:thanks on the compliment on the watch! |> Pictures really do not do it justice.

Man you are good....It is a 1995 but an E300D. It is our everyday car....it has over 195,000 miles on it and still going strong.....got to love the diesels |> .....but hate the Ohio winters with all the salt....getting lots of rust on it... <|

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I traded my UN Marine Diver for a Kobold Phantom. I have been very happy with the trade... until I saw your pictures. I am seriously considering getting another UN. I could really use a nice dress watch.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Great looking watch. I don't normally go for brown watches, but in this case I think I would make an exception.

Len

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Great looking watch and strap combo.
Enjoy!

Steve

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Very nice Stephen!
Love the dial.....
Congrats!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:thanks everyone. In really life he dial looks more burgundy than brown. It is the only watch I bought along traveling this week.

Stephen

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Stephen,

I KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN!!!

Congrats it is a real beauty! :-!
Al

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
Another beauty, and my favorite of your UN's to date! Congratulations on your new post as the "UN Ambassador" ;-)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts