WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, about 30 minutes ago I got a knock on the door. "Who's that?", I said to myself, thinking about it ignoring it. Finally, I got up and answered the door. Its a Courier with a package...interesting. The only thing I've been expecting, was the 7C46...surely it can't be that:think: Well, I'm I glad I didn't ignore the Courier man, because look what's just rolled in the door 3 weeks early...

This is a hard watch to photograph in the primitive photo area I have at home (my bathroom), so please excuse the pictures...

The crystal is domed, and the dial can be read from any angleb-)

Look how thin it is compared to the EcoZilla!

Side by side...

Condition is as described, and as you can see, it needs a bit of TLC, but rest assured, it'll get sorted within time. Right now, its on the wrist!

BTW, what with the Tuna Can coming in a couple of hours, its a been a good day so far:-!

Thanks for looking and stay tuned for part 2!

Alex

·
Registered
196 Posts
Congratulations Fats! :-!

That is the coolest hunk of metal I've seen for a while. Wear it well!

I look forward to part 2. Meantime you've inspired me to put another on the ever-longer Grail list.

Brent

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Brent!

I've just been comparing the thickness of it to my Speedy. Its only a little bit thicker. Remarkable for a 600m divers watch! It also puts into perspective how big the Zilla is. This one is 45mm diameter, but wears much smaller, the Zilla, 48mm, and you know you're wearing it.

Alex;-)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Can't believe that has arrived first!!!

For such an old piece, the dimensions relative to it's abilities are amazing!! It looks awesome Alex - looking forward to seeing that one in a few days ;-)

And it'll just get better when your lady gets home with your b'day/Chrimbo pressie mate. The watch i mean....

Congrats!!!

Dale

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Can't believe that has arrived first!!!

I'm just as amazed as you are Dale. Yes, the size ratio thingy you speak of is very cool. Its literally a millimeter thicker than the Speedy. And hopefully I'll get more than the Seiko when the misses gets home...;-)

Going watch browsing tomorrow with my bro' before he has to do that court thing I told you about. Should be fun!

Alex

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great way to spend a day Alex...

Just make sure the card stays in your wallet mate;-)

Cheers

·
Registered
729 Posts
Great watch, a buddy of mine had the same one when i was in the navy end of the eighties.
It's always great when you get your pakkage earlier as when you expect it.
I'm waiting for my new skx007, it is processed by brokerage and waiting for clearance, i hope it will get to my doorstep soon (had to be deliverd today:-().

Greetings, [email protected]

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheers Martin, the bezel was one of many deal makers for me. Its such a unique design.

All the best,

Alex;-)

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Nice one Alex, wear that bad boy to the max.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Nice snag Alex. :-! Doubt you'll ever bump into someone else wearing one of those. Can't wait to see it when it comes back from Seiko. Enjoy! b-)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts