WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm writing an article about the Omega 2400 Marine Chronometer that I will eventually submit to the NAWCC Wristwatch newsletter and the Bulletin. I wanted to include a photomontage of other Constellations. Here's what I've got so far ...

I'm illustrating the fact that the Constellation family is far broader than the pie pans most think of. For the lower right pic, I'd really like to have a pic of the older, dual oscillator Connie. More historically significant to my way of thinking. (Also, I got this picture off of the web, and don't know how to contact the pic's owner to get permission. I am in the process of getting permission for three of the others.) Failing that, a pic of a co-axial model would be good. Anyone got a nice pic they'd let me use? I would of course give credit in the article.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I'll see if I can get a better picture from the owner, but here's one not in your group shot Bruce: Megasonic 720hz Constellation.

Alex;-)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sorry I cant help Bruce, but heres a bump to the thread - cant wait to read the article!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll see if I can get a better picture from the owner, but here's one not in your group shot Bruce: Megasonic 720hz Constellation.

Alex;-)
Thanks, Alex! Much appreciated. I was looking for a dual oscillator quartz, though. (Those Megasonics were cool movements, though.)

It would be great to do a 4X3 photomontage. Then I could include a 564 auto, the Megasonic, a count supression thermocompensated one, a co-axial, and a few more deserving ones. I'm afraid that this would reduce them too much, though. Especially since I'm aiming to get this published in a newsletter where the size would be a bit reduced.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts