WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

New user here with a small but slowly growing collection of watches. Have been doing a lot of reading and searching here, but havent found any watch with all the above mentioned functions.

Anyone that could point me in the right direction please, if such a watch even exists?

And yes, i have a g-shock that does all this, but looking for an automatic...

Best Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Longines Master Collection Retrograde. It ain't cheap, but it is purty.

-hayday

imgres-2.jpeg

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all suggestions so far, i will look into it.

As far as budget goes, i guess one will always end up spending more than originally anticipated, but for the moment i would say somewhere between 5-10K usd.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update - found it, for now ;)

Got myself a Ball EM II worldtime in Australia. 30% off at an AD, came to USD1600 with a black original strap. Might try to find a steel bracelet as i think it will suit me better.

Still have my eyes on the Oris Artelier Complications tho, its smaller and more "elegant".

Time will tell :)

Thx for your inputs.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi all.

New user here with a small but slowly growing collection of watches. Have been doing a lot of reading and searching here, but havent found any watch with all the above mentioned functions.

Anyone that could point me in the right direction please, if such a watch even exists?

And yes, i have a g-shock that does all this, but looking for an automatic...

Best Regards

yes there is...

its a wonderful piece with the aforementioned functions. I personally am smitten with e6b rule (being a pvt pilot myself)

the only drawback is that one has to pull the crown chande the mode to see dual time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts