WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say I really like the look of the Doxa 5000T Caribbean, but I just don't like the little hour hand. Can anyone recommend a blue diver equally as impressive looking?

imagesCA7O00H3.jpg

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I've been thinking about this one, I have the orange dial:

Irreantum Magellan

I have these:

Bernhardt Corsair (sold out, need to find used)

Artego 300M (sold out)

I also want this blue dial:

Hailos Bluering (sold out)

Check the sales forum for the used ones, they come up occasionally.

Bob

Reactions: PTG and Bidle

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
How about the BaliHa'i 1000M GMT with full lume sapphire bezel:

Great watch with a great sunburst blue dial.

HTH

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Omega SMP Blue Bond, Breitling Superocean or Colt, Zixen Trimix, Benarus Remora. I like the blue color on the Omega SMP the most out of the higher end divers. Out of the boutique divers, I like the blue used on the Halios Bluering. You can't go wrong with a Bluering if you want a unique blue dial diver that's a reasonable price. The Swiss Army Dive Master 500 Mecha with blue dial and blue rubber strap is a nice watch too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whoa! Do you own all of these? I like Zixen. I have been thinking about getting one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you very much. Some interesting suggestions, indeed, and some I have never seen, or heard of before. I will have to do some research this weekend. :)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
This is kind of minor, but when you're searching the forums or the web in general to get more ideas, use "blue dial" instead of "blue face". Everyone knows what you mean, but "dial" is the correct term and should yield more hits for you.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Blue Orient Star Revolver

imrsiu.jpg

1 - 20 of 46 Posts