WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my second GW-5000, and would love Bluetooth with this classic design. Bluetooth works so much more reliably to sync the time than radio signals from WWVB (if they keep it running).

There is a model that comes close for me -- the black and yellow GW-B5600BC. I'd go for it, but I prefer a regular strap to the combi bracelet. Is there an aftermarket strap that can fit that model??

Thanks!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I just purchased my second GW-5000, and would love Bluetooth with this classic design. Bluetooth works so much more reliably to sync the time than radio signals from WWVB (if they keep it running).

There is a model that comes close for me -- the black and yellow GW-B5600BC. I'd go for it, but I prefer a regular strap to the combi bracelet. Is there an aftermarket strap that can fit that model??

Thanks!
What is wrong with the GW-B5600-2ER?
All the functions, nice colour, resin strap and far cheaper that the B5600BCs.
I wouldn’t let the negative display put you off as it looks like one of the better negatives out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I saw it described, but didn't read the G-Central article closely enough. It does indeed have a resin band. Can I live with the negative display? Not sure, I might go for it, thanks!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts