WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
what size should I be looking for ? 18mm? 20mm? 22mm? Thanks.;-)
measure the distance between the lugs of the watch case. That is the size you will need.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Eeeb, I don't have the watch yet, I am asking because I want both of them ship at the same time.

Dave.

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Hi Eeeb, I don't have the watch yet, I am asking because I want both of them ship at the same time.

Dave.
Oh, well, I REALLY WISH I had one to tell you :) ... but I don't :-|

·
3,250 Posts
Is that width (20mm) the same for the Carrera non-chrono, watch only ??

thanks all

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
so i am getting this watch, should be here by next week:

would it be awkward if i put a brown strap on?

or I should get a black one?

Dave.

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
whatever color that matches the attire you usually wear every day. a strap should match your shoes and belt.
Canvas?? :-d

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whatever color that matches the attire you usually wear every day. a strap should match your shoes and belt.
for some reasons I think the brown strap won't match silver carrera nicely. :roll:
If I went for speedy pro I would have got the brown strap w/o a heart beat.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think black goes with more than brown because brown has too many shades. People say that brown also goes with everything but I have dark brown shoes with a medium color brown belt and the two don't really go together and I think that it looks weird but I still rock it.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I would definitely go with black with the silver faced watch.

Although brown is usually more versatile when it comes to shoes, it doesn't really work well with watch straps unless you really want to coordinate that well. Also, chances are, you have more black shoes/belts to match it with.

·
3,250 Posts
get both ! a silver Carrera can take anything... even rubber... red... orange.. black.. blue. It's silver ! It's neutral ! Take advantage of that ! Croc.. Perforated...

Nice watch !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts