WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have titanium Tag purchased in 96y. I tried to fix it a few years ago but tI have titanium Tag purchased in 96y. I tried to fix it a few years ago but was told the parts was discontinued already.
I really love this watch. Is there any company who can find old parts or make one?
Any comment would be appreciated.
old the parts was discontinued already.
I really love this watch. Is there any company who can find old parts or make one?
https://www.watchuseek.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=25

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Are you sure it's titanium? I don't remember any Tag Heuer's using titanium until a few carbon fiber Kirium models well after 96.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Try "Intellitag" on eBAy.
I have had success getting links for discontinued TAG's from this seller.
Tell them Orvbaby sent you.
Good luck!
Jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have titanium Tag purchased in 96y. I tried to fix it a few years ago but tI have titanium Tag purchased in 96y. I tried to fix it a few years ago but was told the parts was discontinued already.
old the parts was discontinued already.
Here is some pictures
I apprecite any help

Thanks

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
That watch is much older than 1996. Even though the dial shows Tag Heuer, the bracelet and case back are signed Heuer and indicate they were made before Tag and Heuer became one. I have seen other models that use Tag dials and Heuer signed bracelets. I am guessing that watch dates to the mid 80's.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Hi Chap,

You could always look for a simliar looking bracelet, and fit the heuer clasp to it, at least you'd beable to wear the watch. The replacement bracelet, could be refinished with the same finish as the original.

I hope this helps

Regs

Bry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts