WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, gang,

I don't (or didn't) see any red flags with this one, until I saw the "fake PO" thread and realised how close to the originals fakes were getting.

So, looking for a little peace of mind from the group until I can get it back to an AD for double-checking.

Model: Omega Aqua Terra 150m GMT

Model No.: 231.10.43.22.03.001

Provenance: second-hand from a Japanese dealer on Chrono24 (they have a brick-and-mortar presence and appear to be legit). Came with an Omega box, instruction book and stamped warranty card.

Serial: 99809048 (matches the warranty card)

Let me know if you need more photos and thanks in advance for any opinions or thoughts shared.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Seriously?

Clean the back glass and hack the watch before posting pictures. This should be a given. The balance is the easiest fake giveaway.

That said, it appears to be correct.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha, fair comment. The "dirty" ones were because there was a sticker still on it obscuring the movement.

I was in two minds about removing it in case this caused return issues, but then decided to (hence a couple of clearer shots with no sticker).

More shots hacked and without sticker...let me know if you need more detail/close-ups. Bit difficult with my phone camera but will see what I can do.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,815 Posts
Relax. Do whatever you want with it-- it's your watch and it's new. You should see the level of wrist cheese on those 20+ year old Rolexes with the stickers still on them.

Anyway, it's genuine and you have a great timepiece. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice one, thanks all - really fantastic that you guys give your time to answer these queries. Much appreciated!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts