WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am looking for a metal bracelet that will fit my 18mm Seiko S Wave watch. I would like it to be something like a rally strap with holes in the side. I have seen some on the bay, but none of them will fit my 8 inch wrist. Does anyone have any suggestions where to look for such a bracelet? If you have any suggestions as to an alternative bracelet, I would be more than happy to see them.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hello Indiana Holmes -
My suggestion for a metal bracelet for your s-wave - an original s-wave bracelet. In my opinion it's the best you can get for this watch - it's solid link, great quality, gently curved and tapering from 20mm at the lugs to 15mm at the double fold clasp. Some of my s-wave family below -

S-Wave Family.JPG

Not only does the s-wave look fantastic with this bracelet, it also wears really well and is so comfortable!
Keep a look out on the forums and auction sites for a worse for wear s-wave - you will get a bracelet for a reasonable cost then.
Joe

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have obtained a Seiko S-wave on eBay. Production date 942267. The watch runs great, however, the metal band is too short. Any idea where to get a different metal band or to buy additional links ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts